TOP 5 FREQUENTLY ASKED DOOR QUESTIONS
How often should I have my garage door serviced?
- Your door should be serviced at least once a year to prevent any major problems.
What if I can’t get my garage door open?
- Pull your emergency release cord to open the door and call ADS for service.
What if I have a broken spring?
- Call ADS and we will replace your spring(s) asap
What if I have driven into my door?
- Call your insurance company and then ADS. We may be able to replace the damaged section.
What if my garage door opener will not operate from my remote control?
- You can reprogram your transmitter/receiver – refer to owner’s manual or call ADS